- Stockfish is the most known and traded dried fish in the world. Although stockfish is usually produced from cod, dried devoid of the salt addition, we make it using other white fish species, such as pollock or haddock, and bring it to your table as delicious food.
- We call it stockfish because the cod is dried on vast open-air timber racks.
- Around 80% of stockfish is protein and contains vitamin D, iron, essential B vitamins, calcium, and Omega 3 fatty acids. You can’t find other food with high protein that can boast similar properties. These components reduce inflammation, improve heart health, and have many health benefits you can reap.
- Stockfish has a rich, complex, intense flavor and pungent smell.
- At Losa Foods, dry and stock fish stock is a magnificent base for preparing soups, seafood risotto, and sauces.
- The dried stockfish include a variety of fish, like Black Tiger and Red White Vannamei, which add a unique flavor to the dish we cook for you.
Stockfish is a versatile and tasty ingredient used in many different dishes. At Losa Foods, you can taste our dishes made from dry and stockfish and keep your health well.