- Dry catfish (Anarhichas lupus) is dried outdoors at low temperatures; thus, it is a stockfish-like product. Ocean catfish is mostly caught by longlines, and it is usually filleted for drying.
- For some reason, Losa Foods provides dry catfish in deep-fried, grilled, baked, and pan-fried forms. First, catfish has low calories and sodium; secondly, it’s a great source of protein, vitamins (D and B12), minerals, healthy fats, and phosphorus. This seafood is thus an excellent nutritional source, including omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin B12, and selenium.
- In addition to a mild, sweet flavor, catfish is less flaky and denser. Therefore, it lets us cook it in various forms. People also eat the fillet marinated in brine as raw. Traditionally, people consume dried catfish as a snack, plain and with butter on top.
- We use it because it is a healthy addition to the meal we bring to your table, though more fats and calories are added through deep frying than dry heat. Therefore, most people want it in baked or broiled forms.
- Catfish is tasty, easy to cook, protein-rich, and pairs well with several ingredients and sauces.
Dry Cat Fish